Inside Sales Representative
Level Data, a fast growing Kalamazoo-based software-as-a-service company, is in search of a dynamic individual to join our team as a Inside Sales Representative. The position will work closely with our sales team. We value putting Customers First, being Honest, Humble, Persistent, Fun, and Innovative. We have an energetic staff who appreciate the merits of interesting and creative work.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Accurately communicate the value of our products and services to prospective clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
We are looking for an Inside Sales Rep to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to create new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
Unlike quota-carrying salespeople, sales development reps don’t focus on closing business. Rather, SDRs focus on moving leads through the pipeline. They are often given lead lists by marketing and then email and call prospects in order to qualify which leads quota-carrying sales reps should spend their time with.
This enables closers to spend more time selling to qualified leads and unburdens Account Executives from having to engage in prospecting.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to create interest with potential customers, from first contact until you pass the deal to the Account Executive. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot, SalesForce)
- Strong internet research skills. Proficiency in G-Suite (Docs, Sheets). Ability to grasp cutting edge technologies.
- Positive and energetic phone skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Self-driven, self-motivated, self-aware, and disciplined
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to self-manage, prioritize initiatives and work well in a team environment as well as the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Proficient in G-Suite or MS Office Applications, and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
Full Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance for each employee. There are typically ten (10) company paid Holidays in each calendar year and we provide 14 additional Personal Time Off (PTO) days per year. We have a 401k with Safe Harbor election so your contributions will be matched, up to 4% of your pay. We cover your Planet Fitness membership and Costco or Sam's club membership.