Outbound Sales Representative (Part Time)
Level Data, a fast growing Kalamazoo-based software-as-a-service company, is in search of a dynamic individual to join our team as an Outbound Sales Representative. The position will work closely with our Sales team. We value putting customers first, being Honest, Humble, Persistent, Fun, and Innovative. We have an energetic staff who appreciate the merits of interesting and creative work in the Education space.
We are looking for a part time Outbound Sales Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. This role will create new business opportunities by contacting potential customers and establishing initial relationships with them..
Unlike quota-carrying salespeople, Outbound Sales Representatives focus on moving leads through the pipeline rather than closing business. Using lists provided by Marketing, OSR’s call, establish rapport and qualify the prospects before engaging the quota-carrying Account Executives to complete the sales process.
The Successful candidate will have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns. You will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth by using strong communication skills to create interest and qualify potential customers. If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our products and services to prospects.
- Proven success as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot, SalesForce), understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong internet research skills. Proficiency in G-Suite (Docs, Sheets), MS Office Applications.
- Passion for cutting edge technologies.
- Positive and energetic phone skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to self-manage, prioritize initiatives and work well in a team environment as well as the ability to work independently
This position is paid on an hourly basis at a rate of $17 - $20 per hour commensurate with experience and education.
If you think you have what it takes to make it happen, we want to talk with you! Apply here online and one of our recruiters will review right away.
Note: Our system generates and uses HTML email so please check your spam folder if you have not heard from us within a week after applying.